NEW CONCEPT IN PAIN TREATMENT
What’s Tanyx used for?
Tanyx is intended to reduce, relieve and even eliminate acute and
chronic pain, through the issuance of electrical signals that are
focused and controlled by the patient.
What’s unique about Tanyx?
- Proven efficacy and safety through the regulatory approval within the FDA (No. D206508), ANVISA (No. 80330329001) and is UL certified.
- UAE MOH registered product as Medical Devices for Humans -Class 2 Registration No. 45702-1564-47191
- Drug-Free, no side effects
- Same TENS technology used by Doctors and physiotherapists
- Results proven by 13 randomized controlled clinical studies
- User friendly portable device
- Reusable (lasts up-to 10 hours. i.e. 30 sessions, 20 minutes each)
- Holds international patents (MU 8901002-3U)
Excluding Sales Tax